There have been no new cases of Covid-19 in New Zealand reported today.
There remain 18 active cases in New Zealand.
It is the third day this week that there have been zero cases, although two new cases were reported in managed isolation yesterday.
The total number of confirmed cases remains at 1180, with confirmed and probable cases combined totalling 1530.
One person remains in Auckland City Hospital in a stable condition, and one siginificant cluster remains open, but is due to close on Monday.
In a statement, the Health Ministry said 3703 tests were completed yesterday, with a total of 409,032 tets processed in this country.
- If you have symptoms of the coronavirus, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs) or call your GP - don't show up at a medical centre
Read more about the Covid-19 coronavirus:
- See all RNZ Covid-19 news
- Covid-19 symptoms: What they are and how they make you feel
- Touching your Face: Why do we do it and how to stop
- Scientific hand-washing advice to avoid infection
- Your Covid-19 questions answered - from health and employment to managing anxiety
- A timeline: How the coronavirus started, spread and stalled life in New Zealand
- Coronavirus: A glossary of terms