Health officials in Taranaki have revealed there are three cases of Covid-19 in New Plymouth.
The district health board says two are children and are all from the same household with a known link to an existing case in Rotorua.
It says contact tracing is under way.
There is one location of interest - the Blagdon Hot Bread Bakery.
Anyone who was there last Thursday between 9am and 11am should monitor themselves for 10 days and get tested if they have symptoms.
The Ministry of Health said in a statement that it released the information tonight to encourage people to get tested.
Testing centres coordinated by Taranaki DHB will be open for longer hours starting tomorrow at 8am in New Plymouth. The DHB's testing centres will also be operating extended hours through the weekend, including operating its South Taranaki testing centre based in Hawera hospital in Hunter St, Hawera.
- Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth (Access to testing clinic off Tukapa Street). Hours: Friday (3 December): 8am-8pm, Saturday/Sunday (4-5 December): 8am-4pm.
- MediCross Urgent Care & GP Clinic, Egmont Street, New Plymouth. Hours: 10am-4pm, 7 days a week.
- Phoenix Urgent Care & GP Clinic, 95 Vivian Street, New Plymouth. Hours: Phoenix is open 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 9am-2pm Sunday but testing hours are determined by demand and testing by appointment.
- Hāwera Hospital, Hunter Street, Hāwera. Hours: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (3-6 December): 9am-3pm.
- Waitara Health Centre, 26 Grey Street, Waitara. Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Ōpunakē Health Centre/Coastal Care, 26 Napier Street, Ōpunakē. Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm.
The location and opening hours of vaccination sites across Taranaki are available here: TDHB - Covid-19 testing.