Ministry of Health has released new locations of interest relating to the three new community cases reported today.
Director General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield said genomic sequencing showed the three new cases - D, E and F, were directly linked to cases A, B and C announced on Sunday.
The new cases include two Papatoetoe High School students and one of their household contacts. One of the students is in the same class as case B and the other student is her brother.
Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins said contact tracing showed the new community cases came from the daughter in the Case A family.
One of the new cases works at the McDonald's, but they have not had any symptoms throughout, Dr Bloomfield said.
One of the new locations of interest is a McDonald's at Cavendish Drive in Manukau.
All locations are in Ōtara and Manukau in South Auckland.
The new locations are:
- Subway Ōtara between 12:30pm-1:30pm on 15 February
- JB HiFi Manukau between 1:30pm-2:45pm on 14 February
- Skechers Manukau between 2.00pm-3.00pm on 14 February
- Westfield Manukau Mall between 1.30pm-3.30pm on 14 February
- McDonald's Cavendish Drive between 11:30am-4:15pm on 13 February
Read back through updates from 17 February: