The financial future for Warriors players and the rest of rugby league's NRL remains in limbo.
Forced to suspend their season because of the coronavirus outbreak and facing significant amounts in lost revenue, the NRL had hoped to reach an agreement with players on Friday regarding how their pay packets would be affected.
Although all parties said discussions were productive, a deal could not be struck, meaning negotiations will stretch into next week.
The NRL had already proposed a model which could involve the competition's top players taking pay cuts of up to 87 per cent if the season has to be cancelled.
Rugby League Players Association boss Clint Newton said there had been "constructive dialogue" with Australian Rugby League Commission chairperson Peter V'landys and NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg.
"We will continue to work through the process with players, agents, clubs and the NRL," Newton said.
"We are committed to providing the relevant stakeholders with clarity in a timely manner and are confident of reaching an agreement early next week."
A meeting scheduled for Friday between the NRL and the bosses of all 16 clubs has also been postponed until Monday.
The NRL are also still finalising negotiations with broadcasters, who pay substantial amounts of money for those rights.
Players will continue to be consulted over the weekend, with meetings next week likely to decide the financial situation moving forward.
One option still on the table is a tiered pay-cut, meaning players paid more would give up a greater percentage of their salaries.