Auckland's events agency says the transport to and from Saturday night's Rugby World Cup match at Eden Park ran smoothly.
The region's transport system has been under scrutiny after major delays in trains, buses and ferries on the tournament's opening night on Friday, 9 September.
The Australia versus Ireland match was the first game at Eden Park since the opening game.
Since then, Auckland Transport and Veolia have made changes to their operations, including adding more security and improving communication.
The events agency says a total of 22,300 people used public transport to get to Eden Park and 23,300 used it afterwards.
All crowds using special event buses and trains were cleared within an hour of the game finishing.
It also says the roads in the area were normal for a major event and there were no major traffic delays.
Meanwhile, the agency describes last night's crowd at the Queens Wharf fan zone, as steady, with around 6500 people watching the match at the Wharf.
Queens Wharf was overwhelmed with revellers on opening night, leading to criticism of the event's planning and crowd managment.