Ninety-two percent of all confirmed and probable cases of Covid-19 have now recovered, according to the Health Ministry.
- If you have symptoms of the coronavirus, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs) or call your GP
With two new cases reported today, there have now been a total of 1144 confirmed cases and 350 probable cases.
In a statement, the Health Ministry said 1371 people have now recovered from the coronavirus, which is 92 percent of all confirmed and probable cases.
Yesterday 7287 tests were conducted in labs around the country, bringing the total number of tests to 190,326.
See how the all the latest developments unfolded today with RNZ's live blog:
Read more about the Covid-19 coronavirus:
- See all RNZ Covid-19 news
- Your Covid-19 questions answered - from health and employment to managing anxiety
- A timeline: How the coronavirus started, spread and stalled life in New Zealand
- Covid-19 symptoms: What they are and how they make you feel
- Touching your Face: Why do we do it and how to stop
- Scientific hand-washing advice to avoid infection
- Coronavirus: A glossary of terms
- Sign up for the Covid-19 newsletter for the big news - and some things to make you smile
- The Coronavirus Podcast