As Covid-19 spreads around the world, it can be daunting keeping up with the information. For RNZ, our responsibility is to give you verified, up to the minute, trustworthy information to help you make decisions about your lives and your health. We'll also be asking questions of officials and decision makers about how they're responding to the virus. Our aim is to keep you informed.
The number of confirmed cases of Covid-19 in NZ has hit 20, 150 pupils are being tested and getting home from overseas is getting harder and harder.
In Covid-19 news today, Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield revealed another eight confirmed cases of the virus, bringing the total to 20.
About 150 pupils at Logan Park High School are being tested for the coronavirus after a fellow student yesterday became one of the confirmed cases.
And minister of foreign affairs, Winston Peters, says at least 80,000 New Zealanders are overseas and not all of them will get home before flights grind to a halt.
These are just some of the Covid-19 updates from today. Our blog has the latest.
- If you have symptoms of the coronavirus, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs)
Read more about the Covid-19 coronavirus:
- Yesterday's live updates
- Self isolation - your questions answered
- Touching your Face: Why do we do it and how to stop
- Coronavirus: Answers to the top five questions
- Scientific hand-washing advice to avoid infection
- More Covid-19 news
For more updates: