12 Oct 2015

Father shocked by cheap, accessible N-bomb drug

3:47 pm on 12 October 2015

The father of a 20-year-old on life support after taking a dangerous hallucinogen is shocked at how accessible the drug is.

His son was taken to Christchurch Hospital last Wednesday suffering multiple organ failure after taking the synthetic drug known as N-bomb.

Five others who had also taken the drug were admitted at the same time.

The father, who doesn't wish to be identified, says he was unaware his son was dabbling in recreational drugs and is concerned at how cheap N-bomb is.