Officials in the Cook Islands have reassured the public about their safety from Covid-19 and urged people to stop spreading misinformation.
The Secretary of Health, Bob Williams, said passengers who arrived last week on a flight from Auckland have all tested negative for the coronavirus.
He said the passengers from the flight, with the exception of three people, were not required to self-isolate.
The three passengers in question had visited a location of interest that was part of New Zealand's latest Covid-19 outbreak.
However Williams said the risk was low and they hadn't been identified as casual contacts.
The Ministry of Health advised the trio to complete a 14-day period of self-isolation and to be tested again over the course of the two weeks.
Another three passengers who arrived last Friday, local time, are also self-isolating, for the same reasons.
All passengers who have returned a negative test, can re-enter the community.
Stop the rumours - Williams
Meanwhile Bob Williams urged people not to spread misinformation.
Unfounded rumours and gossip about Covid-19 have been rife in the Cook Islands.
The Secretary of Health said this can be dangerous and create unnecessary anxiety.
Williams said the coronavirus had been kept at bay by everyone remaining vigilant and working together.
This needed to continue, he added.
He said honesty played a major role in combating the coronavirus.