The police in Solomon Islands are investigating the death of a Malaysian man who reportedly died from fish poisoning in Choiseul Province.
The incident occurred last Wednesday at the Luti logging camp in south Choiseul.
The dead man and three of his colleagues, who were also foreigners, are understood to have fallen sick after eating a puffer fish.
The men were taken to hospital after complaining of headaches and numbness, but one of them died on the way.
All of the men reportedly worked for the logging company, Chia Tai Enterprises Limited.
The dead man's body was flown back to Malaysia on Tuesday while the two others remain in hospital in Honiara.