Victoria has recorded no new locally acquired Covid-19 cases, as Melbourne emerges from its fortnight-long lockdown.
It is the first time the state has recorded zero new cases since the recent outbreak was first detected on 24 May.
There were 17,604 test results processed on Thursday, when 20,752 vaccination doses were delivered at state-run sites.
Contact tracers are still trying to figure out how four cases in a Reservoir household detected on Wednesday caught the virus, with no links established so far to other cases or exposure sites.
While Melbourne's lockdown has lifted, heavy restrictions remain: no visitors in the home are allowed and Melburnians must wear a mask both indoors and outdoors as they move about within a 25-kilometre radius of their homes.
Authorities listed more exposure sites across Melbourne's north overnight, including several supermarkets and a McDonald's drive-through.
New Zealand has also extended its pause of quarantine-free travel with the state, albeit 'green flights' operating for eligible people.
No new cases in Queensland after infected couple
Meanwhile, Queensland also has not recorded any new local cases in the past 24 hours after a Melbourne couple entered the state while infected with the virus last weekend.
Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said there had been nearly 6000 tests conducted in the state.
"That is wonderful news, we would have expected to see a couple of community cases from the couple if it was going to be in the community," she said.
"The next 24 to 48 hours, we will be monitoring that very closely."
The Victorian Department of Health said the couple has been interviewed by health authorities in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
"Following completion of the interview process by Queensland Health and NSW Health, the Victorian Department of Health commenced case interviews with the individuals late [yesterday] afternoon," the Victorian Department of Health said in a statement.
They had left their Melton home, in Greater Melbourne, during lockdown on 1 June, and drove through New South Wales to Queensland, where they tested positive on the Sunshine Coast earlier this week.
Victorian health authorities said one of the pair developed symptoms on 3 June and may have been infectious when they left Melbourne.
Victorian contact tracers are working to pinpoint the source of the couple's infection.
One of the pair "checked in" near the Craigieburn Central shopping centre, east of Melton, on 23 May, where nine people with Covid-19 visited during the latest outbreak.