The three-month-old victim of Melbourne's Bourke Street rampage has been identified as Zachary Bryant, a "perfect little baby" who his family say was the light of their lives.
Zachary died in hospital on Saturday night, a day after a car sped down the busy shopping street, killing four others and injuring more than 35 people.
His parents - Matthew and Nawwar Bryant - have released a statement in which they described their son as the "most beautiful, loving, happy" baby.
"He was the most beautiful, loving, happy, and perfect little baby we were so lucky to be gifted with," his parents wrote in the statement.
"[Zachary] was the light of our lives constantly filling our days with smiles and laughs.
"He leaves us with the best three months and 14 days of wonderful memories spent in this world."
Zachary's two-year-old sister, Zara, was also injured in the rampage and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Zachary was the fifth victim of the Bourke Street attack.
Four people - 10-year-old Thalia Hakin, 22-year-old Jess Mudie, 33-year-old Matthew Si, and a 25-year-old man - died at the scene.
Thousands of people mourned the victims of the attack at a vigil held in Federation Square earlier on Monday.
"We just wanted to show our support to the family and friends who were affected by the tragedy," said one mourner at the vigil, Hayley Campbell.
"We wanted to show our love, and show that the people of Melbourne are supporting everyone who's been affected."
In the statement, Zachary's parents thanked those who have helped, comforted and grieved with them.
"Your kind words really mean the world to us," they said.
"We ask you to keep us and Zara in your prayers."
The man accused of driving car in the rampage, 26-year-old Dimitrious Gargasoulas, has been charged with five counts of murder over the attack.
He has been remanded in custody and ordered to face court via video link in August.
Gargasoulas, who was on bail at the time of the attack, was arrested by police after the tragedy and has been in hospital with a gunshot wound.
The Victorian Government on Monday announced a wide-ranging review of the bail system, and the establishment of a night court so magistrates can preside over bail hearings.