FIFA are not considering reforms of their voting system for choosing World Cup hosts despite the controversy which surrounded the decision on the 2018 and 2022 tournaments.
General secretary Jerome Valcke says reform's not part of their discussions at the moment.
On Friday, the body's executive committee voted to award the 2018 World Cup to Russia and the 2022 tournament to Qatar, prompting complaints that politics had played too large a part in the process.
The committee had been cut to 22 members from the usual 24 after two were suspended by the ethics committee following an investigation into corruption allegations made by a British newspaper.
Valcke says the next bidding process to choose who will stage the 2026 tournament won't take place before 2018.