The Halberg Foundation has announced nine sporting highlights for New Zealand's Favourite Sporting Moment of 2018 - the only category voted for by the public at the Halberg Awards.
The highlights include moments from the Winter Olympics, Commonwealth Games, cricket, football, rugby league and rugby.
The full list of Favourite Sporting Moment of the Year finalists are:
1. Nico Porteous and Zoi Sadowski-Synnott medaling at the Olympic Winter Games within two hours of each other (Pyeongchang)
2. David Liti breaking a Commonwealth record and winning gold in the men's 105kg+ weightlifting division at the Commonwealth Games (Gold Coast)
3. Kelly Brazier scoring a long range solo try in extra time to secure gold for the Black Ferns Sevens against Australia at the Commonwealth Games (Gold Coast)
4. Vantage Black Sticks Women penalty shootout over Olympic champions England in semifinal at the Commonwealth Games (Gold Coast)
5. Amelia Kerr blasting a record breaking 232 not out against Ireland for the White Ferns, achieving the highest score in women's ODIs (Dublin)
6. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck receiving an impromptu haka after winning the Dally M Player of the Year (Sydney)
7. Auckland Rugby winning the Mitre 10 Cup Premiership final after a dramatic finish in extra time against Canterbury (Auckland)
8. Black Caps winning the first test against Pakistan by four runs (Abu Dhabi)
9. Anna Leat's successful penalty shootout against Japan, leading New Zealand into the semifinal of the Fifa Under-17 Women's World Cup (New Zealand vs Japan, Uruguay)
The public can vote for their choice once a day by text message or online. Details at www.halbergawards.co.nz.
The winner will be presented at the Halberg Awards on February 21st.