There are still six contacts of the man from Sydney, who visited Wellington while likely infectious with Covid-19, who are being followed up by contact tracers.
The man visited Wellington between 19 and 21 June, after which the city went into level 2 as a precaution.
In a statement, the Ministry of Health said 98 percent of the 2710 contacts have returned negative tests so far.
Another 33 people have been granted a clinical exemption and the ministry said 21 require no further action.
The remaining six people are being still followed up by contact tracing teams, the ministry said.
There were no community cases reported by the ministry today.
Travel bubble with Australia
The travel pause between New Zealand and South Australia, ACT, Tasmania and Victoria will lift at 11.59pm today.
The travel pause for Western Australia, Northern Territory, New South Wales and Queensland remains in place and will be reviewed on 6 July.
Travellers to New Zealand must not have been in Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia on or after 10.30pm (NZT) on 26 June 2021. They must also not have been in New South Wales on or after 11.59pm (NZT) on 22 June.
For those now able to travel from Australia, a negative pre-departure test within 72 hours of departure is required for all passengers before boarding flights to New Zealand.
Two previously reported cases, which were subsequently reclassified as under investigation, have now been confirmed as historical.
There are seven new cases in managed isolation and quarantine facilities since the last Covid-19 update on Friday.
Four previously reported cases have now recovered, bringing the number active cases in New Zealand to 32.
- If you have symptoms of the coronavirus, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs) or call your GP - don't show up at a medical centre