There have been no new cases of Covid-19 reported in New Zealand in the past 24 hours, for the second day running.
In its latest media release, the Ministry of Health said there were still a total of 1504 confirmed and probable cases in New Zealand, of which 1154 were confirmed cases.
There have been no more deaths reported and the toll remains at 21.
There were no new cases yesterday, and there have been just three new cases of the coronavirus in the past 13 days.
There is still just one person in hospital with the coronavirus - they are recovering in Middlemore Hospital.
One more person recovered overnight, meaning 1456 people - or 97 percent of those who caught the virus - have now recovered.
The MOH said another 30,000 New Zealanders had signed up for the NZ Covid Tracer App, which meant there were now a total of 354,000 registrations.
- If you have symptoms of the coronavirus, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs)
Read more about the Covid-19 coronavirus:
- Covid-19: What you need to know
- Self isolation - your questions answered
- Touching your Face: Why do we do it and how to stop
- Scientific hand-washing advice to avoid infection
- More Covid-19 news