A High Court order stopping media from showing the face of the man accused over the Christchurch terror has lapsed.
Brenton Tarrant is before the High Court in Christchurch, accused of the murder of 51 people and injuring dozens of others on 15 March.
He is due to appear in there again next Friday, 14 June, where he will face a fresh charge laid under the Terrorism Suppression Act and a 51st murder charge.
To date, his face has been pixelated in all filming or photographs by order of a judge at his first court appearance.
In a minute issued this afternoon, Justice Mander said the Crown had told him the suppression was no longer needed.
The 28-year-old Australian national has appeared in person just once so far, on 16 March - all other appearances have been by audio-visual link.
At his second appearance on 5 April he appeared via audio-visual link from Auckland's Paremoremo Prison, where he is being held on remand.