23 Oct 2018

Christchurch house fire puts four people in hospital

1:18 pm on 23 October 2018

Four people were taken to Christchurch Hospital after a fire at a property in Hoon Hay this morning.

A fire service spokesperson said a property on Victors Road was in flames when fire crews arrived about 9.30am.

The spokesperson said one person sustained minor burns and three others were sent for observation.

They are now in a stable condition.

The spokesperson said an investigator was determining what started the fire and would remain at the scene until this afternoon.