CERA to announce anchor project timelines soon

4:57 pm on 18 July 2013

The Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority expects to announce timelines for the development of Christchurch's anchor projects by September.

In June it was revealed $1.9 billion would be spent on the facilities, with the Government picking up 60% of the cost and the Christchurch City Council the other 40%.

The projects include a convention centre, a stadium and a performing arts precinct.