To celebrate the release of their fourth studio album, which is out today, Six60 dropped in to perform live at RNZ.
Six60 are arguably New Zealand’s biggest band right now. Recently released tracks from their new self-titled album have been streamed 10 million-plus times.
The band sold out Western Springs for the second time, in just under two months, and are set to perform there in February as part of an extensive summer tour.
Six60 took home Best Group at the 2018 NZ Music Awards, among five other awards.
They dropped into RNZ to perform a special live version of 'Ghosts', the fourth track from their new, self-titled album, which is out today.
Six60 summer tour:
- Lower Hutt, Jan 25, Hutt Rec
- New Plymouth, Feb 1, Bowl of Brooklands
- Hamilton, Feb 8, Mystery Creek
- Whangārei, Feb 15, Whangārei
- Auckland, Feb 22, Western Springs SOLD OUT
- Dunedin, March 7, Forsyth Barr