Walking Taco Dip
- 2 cups cooked beans, drained (pinto or black)
- (1/2 kg/1 pound) ground beef, cooked, seasoned with salt, pepper, and Mexican seasonings
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- corn tortilla chips
In a large serving dish, layer the warm beans, hot cooked beef, then top with sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, green onions, cheese, olives, and jalapeños in that order.
Serve with lots of corn tortilla chips.
Option: may omit beef to simply make it a fancy bean dip.