Vegan Chilli Chocolate Mousse
With avocados in season, you can whip up this creamy, guilt-free dessert in no time. It's light and smooth and perfect for romantic, balmy summer evenings.
Serves 4 | To prep 10 minutes + refrigerating time
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- ½ cup coconut (or almond) milk
- 200g dark chocolate, melted (or ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 2 tablespoons agave (or maple) syrup
- ½ teaspoon good-quality balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Flaky salt & chilli flakes and dark chocolate curls, to serve
Scoop the avocado flesh into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients, apart from the serving ingredients, and process until completely smooth.
Transfer into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Serve topped with a sprinkle of flaky salt, chilli flakes and extra dark chocolate curls.