- 6 roma tomatoes, quartered, cored and de-seeded
- 1 Tbs Spanish onion, peeled, halved and cut into 2mm dice
- 1 tsp flat leaf parsley, leaves only, washed, drained and finely chopped
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- lemon juice to taste
- sea salt and freshly milled black pepper to taste
Cut the tomatoes into a ½ cm dice and place into a mixing bowl, add the onion, parsley and oil and gently mix until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Add a few drops of lemon juice to taste, and season to taste with salt and pepper and keep salsa at room temperature.