Thai Spicy Squid
- green curry paste (this will make 5-6 tbsp of paste):
- 10 green chili
- 1 tsp galangal, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemongrass, chopped
- 3 kafﬁr lime leaves, ﬁnely sliced
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp shallot, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 handful of fresh xoriander
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g cleaned squid tubes (lightly scored and cut into bite size strips)
- handful green bean
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 50ml water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
1. Pound green curry paste ingredients together in a motar using a pestle or food processor to form a ﬁne paste.
2. Heat a tbsp oil in a wok, add 1 tbsp of green curry paste and cook on medium heat until fragrant.
3. Add squid, green beans, sweet soy sauce and water in a wok and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add fish sauce before you turn off the heat.
4. Serve with steamed jasmine rice