Raw fish ceviche
An easy ceviche recipe... with fresh fish, chili, lime, coriander, avocado, tomato and cucumber.
- 1kg snapper or any fish you like, skin off and boneless
- juice of three lemons
- one whole red chilli (finely diced)
- two spring onions (finely sliced.)
- half of a red onion (finely diced)
- half of a red capsicum (finely diced)
- half of a yellow capsicum (finely diced)
- a decent handful of chopped coriander
- one whole radish (finely diced)
- Tabasco sauce
- salt & pepper
- one litre of coconut cream
Dice fish and marinate it with lemon juice, cover and leave in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours.
In another bowl, mix all the diced and sliced vegetables, add the coconut cream.
Remove the fish from the juice add it to the vegetable mix, mix well and add salt & pepper and Tabasco to your taste.