Raw Chia Bircher Muesli
Recipe from Buffy Ellen
SERVES 1 FOR BREAKFAST (OR AFTERNOON TEA IF THAT'S HOW YOU ROLL)
- 1/4 - 1/3c
- 1 tsp chia seeds (for organic seeds at the best price on the market grab ours here)
- 1 tbsp coconut chips
- 1 Tbsp goji berries
- 1 Tbsp sultanas (switch to raisins or currants)
- 1 Tbsp brazil nuts, chopped (exchange for almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts or cashews)
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds (swap either or both for sesame seeds)
- 1/2c almond milk (swap with any other plant-based milk (hazelnut, cashew, rice, oat, soy, or you could use freshly squeezed apple juice or coconut water)
Add all ingredients except pear and toppings to a bowl, leave to soak in the fridge overnight.
In the morning, add freshly grated pear and extra water if you want a thinner consistency.
Top with your favourite combo of fresh or dry fruit, coconut chips, bee pollen and chopped nuts, and devour!