Raisin Bread with Ricotta, Honey & Barbecued Peaches
These sweet toasts can also be made with croissants or sliced brioche loaf.
Time to prep 10 minutes
Time to cook 5 minutes
- 3 perfectly ripe free-stone peaches
- 70g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 small raisin or fruit loaf, sliced, or sliced fruit bread
- 100g ricotta
- butter for hot plate
- maple syrup or pouring honey
- fresh thyme sprigs for garnishing
1. Slice peaches into quarters, removing stones, and wrap each peach quarter in a little prosciutto.
2. Toast raisin loaf or fruit bread and arrange on individual plates. Top with spoonfuls of ricotta.
3. Cook peaches on a preheated barbecue hot plate heated to medium in a little sizzling butter until they take on some colour. Transfer peaches to a plate then put them on top of the ricotta. Drizzle everything with a little maple syrup or honey, and garnish.