Quick Tiramisu with Raspberries
Time to prep 20 minutes
Time to cook none
- 50g dark rich chocolate
- 1/2 cup espresso coffee, sweetened
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur such as Tia Maria
- 200ml cream
- Seeds scraped from a quarter of a vanilla pod
- 100g sponge fingers (lady fingers / boudoir biscuits)
- 200g ready-made crème anglaise
- 2 cups (about 300g) raspberries
1. Put chocolate in the bowl of a food processor and process until it is almost a powder but still with a few little chunky nuggets.
2. Mix coffee and coffee liqueur together. Lightly whip cream with vanilla seeds. Crumble sponge fingers and layer in glasses with cream, crème anglaise, raspberries (reserve a few raspberries for the top) and chocolate, splashing the crumbled biscuits with the coffee mixture as you go.
3. Dust the top with chocolate and garnish with raspberries. Refrigerate desserts until ready to serve.