Fresh Spring Rolls
- 8 x rice paper
- 160g vermicelli
- 8 x large shrimp - boiled, peeled, deveined and cut into half
- 100g chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- fresh basil, chopped
- fresh coriander, chopped
- mung bean sprouts
- lettuce, cut into julienne cut
- cucumber, cut into julienne cut
- dipping sauces - fish sauce base (Hoi An style), peanut base (Saigon style)
Place a sheet of rice paper on a flat surface, wipe over with a wet cloth
Place a handful of lettuce and herbs at the edge of the paper closest to you, then add vermicelli, shredded chicken, 2 x slices of prawns, pink side down.
Fold the 2 sides parallel and roll up tightly, press to seal.