Butternut Pumpkin and Vegetable Korma (Mild)
- 225g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 450g butternut squash, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- 225g courgettes, cut into large, chunky slices
- 225g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 100g French beans, trimmed and halved
- 4 tbsp korma paste
- 225g passata (sieved tomatoes)
- 300ml hot vegetable stock
- mint sprig to garnish
Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 10 minutes, then drain.
Steam the squash, courgettes, cauliflower and beans for 10 minutes.
Heat a large wok, then add the curry paste and allow it to sizzle for one minute.
Add the passata and vegetable stock. Simmer for five minutes.
Fold in all the prepared vegetables and season to taste.
Simmer for 10 minutes, or until potato is cooked through.
Spoon into a dish and serve garnished with mint.