10 Nov 2015
Question Time for 10 November 2015
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: What action, if any, has he taken to follow up on his statement to Malcolm Turnbull regarding New Zealand-born Australian detainees on Christmas Island, "I think, in the spirit of mateship, there should be some compassion shown"?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Finance: What steps has the Government taken to move its books from an $18.4 billion deficit to surplus between 2011 and 2015, while still supporting New Zealand families?
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Minister of Finance: Is he concerned that Massey University has found that the minimum income needed by a single retiree in the main centres is $489.77, when New Zealand Superannuation is only $374.53 per week, and many may have no other means?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: When he said that New Zealand is on the "cusp of something special" did he mean 6 percent unemployment and 11,000 jobs lost in the last quarter?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister for Economic Development: How is the Government helping to grow regional economies like the Bay of Plenty?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Does he agree with the New Zealand Herald that it is no surprise his Auckland housing accord has been a flop?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister in charge of the NZ Security Intelligence Service: Does he stand by all of his answers to Oral Question No. 2 on 5 November 2015?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Building and Housing: Can he confirm that the number of building consents issued for homes in Auckland over the last year is at a 10-year high, and can he advise what increases have been achieved in each of the last four years?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Does he have confidence in Serco's ability to train its prison staff; if so, why?
- RIA BOND to the Minister for Communications: Does she have confidence that all New Zealanders have ready access to the 111 emergency call service; if so, why?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister of Justice: What progress can she report on construction of the Christchurch Justice and Emergency Services Precinct?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Trade: Does the provision at page 8 of Annex II of the New Zealand–South Korea FTA mean South Korea can adopt or maintain a ban on New Zealand people buying South Korean homes?