3 Nov 2015
Question Time for 3 November 2015
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the New Zealand economy?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in his Minister of Immigration; if so, why?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What reports has he received, if any, on the pressures facing the public health workforce?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What reports has he received on growth in New Zealand's technology sector?
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister of Finance: What specific steps will he take to minimise the economic effect from billions of dollars of bank profits being taken out of New Zealand by overseas-owned banks?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Is it correct that Treasury have advised him that they expect unemployment to rise above six percent in the coming months and that there will be "weak earnings growth over the rest of 2015"?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Associate Minister of Education: Is she happy with the process to find a contractor for the Northland College rebuild; if so, why?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made regarding New Zealand's education legislation?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by the statement made on her behalf regarding Early Childhood Education that "this Government believes firmly that it is not only about funding; it is actually about quality and participation"?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister for Social Development: What initiatives has the Government implemented as part of the Children's Action Plan?
- Dr DAVID CLARK to the Minister for Economic Development: Who is responsible to this House for spending at the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Conservation: What percentage of forest in Northland currently has multi-pest control operations by the Department of Conservation?