17 Sep 2015
Question Time for 17 September 2015
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: Is he satisfied with the financial returns being achieved from the Government's portfolio of State-owned enterprises?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the performance of the New Zealand economy?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What inflationary pressures have not been covered in Vote Health since 2009/10?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister of Immigration: Does the Government have a plan to allow people displaced by climate change to relocate to New Zealand; if so, what is that plan?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister for Social Housing: How is the Government ensuring there is a diverse supply of social housing?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister of Health: What are the next steps for the redevelopment of Dunedin Hospital?
- CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister for Social Development: Is she satisfied with the results of the Mental Health and Sole Parent Employment trials, given they cost $7.3 million?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent reports has he received on the electricity market?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: Does he require high standards of governance from tertiary education provider boards?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for Food Safety: How is the Government helping businesses understand the requirements of the new Food Act 2014?
- RON MARK to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?