19 Nov 2013
Question Time for 19 November 2013
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Why has he announced that the Government plans to end its asset sales programme given that he claims it has been a success?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Attorney-General: Has he been advised whether the Prime Minister stands by his statement that "the Government believes there is no cause of action" to help contribute to the compensation for the Pike River families?
- TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in building a more competitive and productive economy that supports more jobs and higher incomes for New Zealanders?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Immigration: What concerns, if any, does he have regarding the operation of Immigration New Zealand?
- NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Education: What recent announcement has she made on the single largest investment in education infrastructure in Christchurch?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Was he advised prior to signing the Reserve Bank Memorandum of Understanding that LVR restrictions would disproportionally affect first-home buyers and that regional exemptions would not apply?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does he stand by the Prime Minister's statement that, "the reality is that there's been 50,000 wells drilled in the Gulf of Mexico since the 1960s and they've had a problem with one of them."?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: How many patients in the year to June 2013, who have been assessed as needing an operation, but are unable to receive it within 5 months, have been told they will not be receiving an operation at this time?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for the Environment: What recent announcements has she made to protect wild and scenic New Zealand rivers?
- MOANA MACKEY to the Minister for the Environment: Does she stand by all her statements?
- Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Veterans' Affairs: What progress has been made in planning for Anzac Day at Gallipoli in 2015?