16 Jun 2016
Question Time for 16 June 2016
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he agree with the statement from the Chair of the PHO Alliance who said of Budget 2016, "Primary care cannot deliver essential new models of care within existing and reducing financial resources"; if not, why not?
- NUK KORAKO to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the economy?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her statements on the Teina Pora settlement; if so, why?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What is the Government doing to help New Zealand companies be part of the global space economy?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does she agree with the UN Secretary-General that we need to bring the Paris Climate Agreement into force this year; if so, will she seek to ratify the agreement before the UN ratification event in September?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Social Housing: Does she stand by all her statements?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister of Broadcasting: Has the Government had any involvement in the rumoured merger between TVNZ and MediaWorks; if so, why?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister of Education: What is the Government doing to help schools make the best use of teacher aides?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: What is the estimated number of families who are recipients of the Parents as First Teachers programme who will no longer have access to support when the programme is cut in September 2016?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Social Development: When she said that emergency accommodation motel debt could be forgiven "where there's a genuine reason that they've suddenly found themselves in a crisis situation", what did she mean by that genuine reason or crisis situation?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister for Seniors: How has World Elder Abuse Awareness Day drawn attention to the problem of elder abuse and social isolation in New Zealand?