17 Mar 2016
Question Time for 17 March 2016
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Was he advised, prior to 8 December 2015, that the so called "jihadi brides" he referred to during the Intelligence and Security Committee meeting were all resident in Australia and did not leave from New Zealand?
- CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the New Zealand economy?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his reported statement from February this year that he is not overly concerned about the broader impact of the slump in dairy prices?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister of Education: What reports has she received on the Intensive Wraparound Service?
- CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister for Social Development: How many applications for benefits, superannuation, and special needs grants have not been processed because of the issues with the implementation of the client management IT system?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister of Health: By what percentage has Vote Health increased since 2008?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he have confidence in his Associate Minister for Primary Industries?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Tourism: What reports has he received about growth in the number of visitors coming to New Zealand?
- RON MARK to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements where the interests of young New Zealanders are concerned?
- STUART NASH to the Minister of Police: If someone suspects criminal activity and they actually want the Police to turn up in under 10 minutes, do they have to inform the Police that they have a gun?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: Will he introduce a tax on sugary drinks, in light of the growing number of countries who have done so, most recently the UK, and the evidence that it is effective?
- JENNY SALESA to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: Is he concerned about skills shortages in professions that require knowledge in STEM subjects; if not, why not?