11 Feb 2016
Question Time for 11 February 2016
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statement that "we've slowed the growth of public spending" given growth in health spending has slowed from over 9 percent under Labour to just 2.6 percent over the last five years, and what impact has this had on district health boards?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Finance: What is the outlook for the New Zealand economy, and how does this compare with other developed countries?
- MARAMA FOX to the Minister responsible for HNZC: What assurances can he give that the remediation work needed on the estimated 57,500 non-compliant houses, as identified in the 2014 Trial of Rental Housing Warrant of Fitness Scheme report, will be carried out as a matter of priority?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: What announcements has the Government made recently on the East-West Connection roading project in Auckland?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: When the Prime Minister said in his Statement to Parliament this week that there is now a $17 billion shortfall from Budget 2015, leading to "slightly higher debt", exactly how much higher net and gross debt is now forecast, and when will that debt peak?
- TIM MACINDOE to the Minister of Tourism: What reports has he seen about the number of tourists that visited New Zealand over the summer season?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister of Education: Does she agree with the findings of the OECD Programme for International Student Assessment Report that "the socio-economic status of students is probably the most important risk factor associated with low academic performance"?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Minister of Broadcasting: Is she satisfied there is no conflict of interest in recent appointments to the board of Radio New Zealand?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister for Economic Development: What recent announcements has he made about economic development in Northland?
- RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister of Customs: Does she stand by all her answers to Oral Question No. 11 in the House yesterday?
- DENIS O'ROURKE to the Associate Minister of Transport: Is he satisfied with the rate and seriousness of accidents involving overseas drivers, in light of the work the Government is doing to target overseas drivers?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister for Primary Industries: What recent reports has he received on the growth in wine exports?