Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says teams and sponsors have no concerns about racing in Bahrain this year and the grand prix is definitely on despite continuing unrest.
Tickets for the April 22 race at the Sakhir circuit went on sale at the start of the week.
Last year's grand prix was postponed and then cancelled after a bloody crackdown on pro-democracy protests.
Teams have said they are happy to leave any decision to Ecclestone and the Paris-based FIA.
Ecclestone says he's told all the teams it's no problem at all and he's absolutely 100 percent sure they'll go there and there will be no problem.
Ecclestone says he has no plans for increased security around Formula One teams in Bahrain, although the local authorities were likely to ensure measures were taken anyway.