The Black Seeds make a triumphant return to their classic reggae roots, ahead of a huge summer tour. Check out their new single 'Raised With Love', the first off their new album, due out next year.
Recorded during lockdown, ‘Raised With Love’ is packed full of the sunshine reggae vibes that have made The Black Seeds a household name. Inspired by old family photos unearthed during lockdown, the song is a reminder to be grateful for the simple things in life.
"I was feeling especially grateful for how I was raised with lots of love and music in the house,” frontman Barnaby Weir says, “‘Raised With Love’ is a thank you to all the parents out there doing their best to make life a thing of beauty for their children”.
The Black Seeds are on tour across the country this summer, so catch them in a town near you.
The Black Seeds 'Raised With Love' summer tour:
- Saturday, December 19 – Summer Solstice 2020 | Hawkes Bay
- Thursday, December 31 – The Edge NYE20 | Christchurch (free)
- Saturday, January 9 – TSB Bowl Of Brooklands | Taranaki
- Saturday, January 30 – The Great Kiwi Beer Festival | Christchurch
- Saturday, February 20 – Sound Valley | Whanganui
- Saturday, March 13 – The Great Kiwi Beer Festival | Hamilton
- Saturday, March 20 – Homegrown| Wellington