Four of the 12 boys trapped inside a cave in northern Thailand have been brought out, and the operation is on hold while rescuers prepare for the next stage. Look back at our live blog to see how it all unfolded.
- The boys and their coach were exploring the cave on 23 June when they were cut off by water
- Teams entered the cave at 10am local time (3pm NZ time)
- Thirteen foreign divers and five from the Thai navy are involved in the rescue
- Eight boys and their coach are still to be rescued
- The operation has now been suspended for 10 hours (from about 2am NZ Time) so rescuers can prepare for the next stage of the mission.