The Fire Service says it has neutralised a poisonous gas that had leaked at an Auckland clothing factory.
About 30 staff have been evacuated from the Takanini School Road site where hydrogen peroxide gas escaped from a drum.
A spokesperson said a staff member phoned the Fire Service and said the drum was bubbling and fizzing.
The Fire Service said staff from the clothing factory were being decontaminated.
A small section of the road was closed and businesses on either side of the factory chose to move out staff.